Style and Design

I am an old customer, have bought more than 10 phones and every single time I got stressed with their horrible customer experience. If anything can go wrong when you place an order, it will.

This time I decided to purchase a phone for myself, they delivered the incorrect phone (my order went to another customer). Rather than sending me a new one and me sending the phone back, they decided to make us ship (used) phones to each other....the other buyer did not cooperate and I had to stay with the wrong phone.

Besides that, the phone they sent me is defective, wifi does not work, the back cover is ungluing and the phone is locked by Unicom China.

I have been trying to get the owner of the company, Jay, to send me the phone I paid for and a working phone, after which I would send the defective one, but he's never responding.

This company is a scam, a *** on earth. Don't try to buy with them, you will have headaches from the day you decide to flash the credit card, until the day you decide to buy another phone from a local shop.

I can only see this company bust in a few years time, it's a complete mess.

catatau wrote the review because of order processing issue at MeriMobiles. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants MeriMobiles to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, shipping and logistics, warranty and lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by MeriMobiles cellphone return delay for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with MeriMobiles?

Comments