I bought a Galaxy s4 from MeriMobiles, since I opened it the battery was working 4 hours only from the moment I unplugged it, I informed them right away, they asked me to change the battery so I did, installed and uninstalled many apps. When I finally found out that the problem is in the devise they refused to take it back because I had already spent more than a month listening to their advises on how to solve the problem, so the 1 month warranty was finished!

Finally when I came to the fact that this devise is not working and should be changed they asked me to fill in a form and send it with ordinary post to China for reparation and that Samsung in China is responsible for repairing it and sending it back!

Another option provided was to get 10% discount and buy another phone from them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of samsung electronics galaxy s 4 cell phone. MeriMobiles needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung electronics galaxy s 4 cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at MeriMobiles.

Had an Experience with MeriMobiles?

Comments