I bought a Galaxy s4 from MeriMobiles, since I opened it the battery was working 4 hours only from the moment I unplugged it, I informed them right away, they asked me to change the battery so I did, installed and uninstalled many apps. When I finally found out that the problem is in the devise they refused to take it back because I had already spent more than a month listening to their advises on how to solve the problem, so the 1 month warranty was finished!
Finally when I came to the fact that this devise is not working and should be changed they asked me to fill in a form and send it with ordinary post to China for reparation and that Samsung in China is responsible for repairing it and sending it back!
Another option provided was to get 10% discount and buy another phone from them!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Samsung Galaxy S4 5 Inch 32Gb Dual Sim Active
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "We bought 6 Fu-nicha "z" chairs in faux leather and a glass dining table for over £800. Within 11 months the "faux" leather covers have ripped and worn through. The..."
- "When I returned the car they said that I was responsible for a scuff mark on the tire. They charged me 166 English Pounds or approximately $255.00 to cover this..."
- "I have bought countless pairs of Skechers over the years and I love them for their comfort. I have just had foot surgery so need very comfortable shoes so bought..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."