I bought a Galaxy s4 from MeriMobiles, since I opened it the battery was working 4 hours only from the moment I unplugged it, I informed them right away, they asked me to change the battery so I did, installed and uninstalled many apps. When I finally found out that the problem is in the devise they refused to take it back because I had already spent more than a month listening to their advises on how to solve the problem, so the 1 month warranty was finished!

Finally when I came to the fact that this devise is not working and should be changed they asked me to fill in a form and send it with ordinary post to China for reparation and that Samsung in China is responsible for repairing it and sending it back!

Another option provided was to get 10% discount and buy another phone from them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of samsung electronics galaxy s 4 cell phone. MeriMobiles needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned samsung electronics galaxy s 4 cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at MeriMobiles.

Had an Experience with MeriMobiles?

Comments

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more